The people I work with have had successful lives but find themselves facing some profound questions.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Why am I successful but not really happy?
- Is this what they call “empty nest syndrome”?
- Is there a menopause for men as well?
- Is this really all there is?
- I am supposed to be happily married but I hardly dare to admit that
I am not happy in my marriage
- When I go to sleep I dread what I have to face the next morning
I have the greatest success with clients who:
- Are open and ready for a huge change
- Are willing to work with some very unexpected and unfamiliar tools
- Understand that there is no better place or moment to start this work
than here and now
- Recognize the power and wisdom of momentum
- Know that they are here for a higher purpose and that this intelligence
will be found in the heart rather than in the mind
- Are willing to invest time and money to implement and embody
what will be given to them during this coach-journey